Contact me Direct: radioguy (dot)uk(at)gmail(dot)Com

Monday, January 30, 2012

RSGB Handbook

Cover


RSGB Handbook
First you must know, this is a massive book, a real door stop of a book.
Why they have not broken this into two or three volumes is beyond me.

Its written in a rather old fashioned way, to my mind and the pictures in it seem rather low resolution, of course , I haven't read every word, but I have copied the CD contents to a folder on my hard drive and created a short cut.
Short-cut.

The Interface of the cd



Well it looks to me like something from 1974 :)
and the pages of info are all in PDF
So makes it rather difficult to read on the PC.


Maybe over the months, to come Ill find it more useful, but right now ,it seems Clunky.

available from the RSGB Web Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment