Contact me Direct: radioguy (dot)uk(at)gmail(dot)Com

Monday, February 13, 2012

Marconi's radio shack



Its been horrible weather the last few weeks,the UK has been -15c to 0c in some places.However things may well improve, very soon.

I have made some arrangements in the week starting 26th Of February, to spend time operating from the Land Ends/Lizard Area Cornwall here in the UK.

Im sure most know the History of radio, and You will no doubt be pleased to hear that I will not be using his Spark Generator. But will be using the actual shack location.

The exact times and dates of transmissions are yet to be decided.

I will be using my own call G6KQS/A and The call GB2LD.

Im also hoping to get portable in the area, subject to available locations and weather.

Ill post a few more details next week

All the best

John G6KQS

No comments:

Post a Comment