Contact me Direct: radioguy (dot)uk(at)gmail(dot)Com

Monday, July 15, 2013

Web Contact

From time to time I get email from people who want to know more about my experiments with antenna and other equipment.

 I'm happy to answer when I can, if you just want to say hello, try to contact me via Ham radio itself,  nearly always monitoring bpsk-31 around 21.070, emails asking me to visit your page or comment on your picture of your antenna, are not the  most enthralling messages I receive, and likely to be ignored, its not that I hate you or anything, but I enjoy this hobby for my reasons, and I if you want a sked, please do contact me, but I will not sign your guest book , or comment on your most recent blog, or donate money to buy your dog food... thanks for reading. 73s John G6KQS

No comments:

Post a Comment